Get to Know Me

    Hi, my name is Daniel Yanes. I am a high school senior at Everglades high school. I will soon be graduating high school and I plan on going to college to become an engineer. School has always been very important to me, especially since I select the harder difficulty classes the majority of the time in order to boost my GPA as well as further increase my knowledge about a subject. I always strive to to achieve the highest grade that I can for whatever class that I choose. 

     Some of my interest include playing video games, listening to music, watching tv, movies, anime, and reading manga. I am mainly listen to music made in the 70s and 80s. I love to listen to pop, rock-and-roll, disco, and some R&B. My favorite band of all time are The Bee Gees and my favorite song is Arthur’s Theme by Christopher Cross. 

    Since I am so interested in film, I had decided that it would be pretty interesting to take part in a media studies class that I am currently enrolled in. Ever since I was little, I have always enjoyed watching movies and TV, so getting understand the processes that go into making them is something I found to be exciting. Another reason as to why I chose this media studies class is because I am not too creative as a person, and I want to increase my level of creativity in order be able to make new things later on in life that could change my life or others.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts