The first video is a close up shot. In order to film the shot I though about what it was I could focus on and settled on filming my partner’s hands while he was write on a piece of paper. This shot was meant to emphasize what the movement of his hands and what he was writing.
Second Video
Here is the second video which is a high angle. I though about where I could stand in order to get the angle I need to order to film the shot and was able to stand on a bench while my partner laid down on the bench beside me. Within the shot, I was able to capture the felling of weakness as the camera seems to tower over my partners.
Third Video
The third video is a low angle shot. When filming this shot, I decided to use the pencil as a prop in order to involve my partner by letting him pick it up during the shot. The shot’s purpose is to focus primarily on the pencil until my partner appears and picks it up, altering the focus towards him and his legs. This gives my partner an aura of powerfulness, as in the shot, he is massive when compared to the pencil.
Fourth Video
The fourth shot is a wide shot of my partner. For this shot, I wanted to get a shot of my partner’s full body while he leaned against the wall. The purpose of the shot was to create a sense of gloom as he stands leaning against the wall while the sky is gray and while it is raining.
Fifth Video
The last video is an over-the-shoulder shot. My partner and I had thought of how he were going to film this particular shot in several ways and I ultimately decided to just film my partner walking toward while I had my camera right behind his shoulder. What the video is trying to simulate is that the people watching feeling as if they are right behind my partner, walking next to him.
The format of your blog is lovely. It truly does feel like a professional ideography blog. My favorite one of your videos is the high angle one. It is great!
I really enjoyed how you positioned the characters in your videos. My favorite one was the close up shot of your partner writing, I thought that was a creative way to capture greater detail in the video.
These are great!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great 'over-the-shoulder' shot! The actor in the video was pretty cool too.
ReplyDeleteThe format of your blog is lovely. It truly does feel like a professional ideography blog. My favorite one of your videos is the high angle one. It is great!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed how you positioned the characters in your videos. My favorite one was the close up shot of your partner writing, I thought that was a creative way to capture greater detail in the video.
ReplyDelete