Mood Board

    For this post, I was tasked with creating a mood board for a movie. The theme of the mood board I chose was horror since it felt that there were a variety of options that could go into the its design. Here is the mood board itself: 




    Another reason I chose for the mood board to be based around horror, other than the wide range of things to choose from, was the striking images that can grab the attention of any who looks at it. Within the pictures, there are things like skulls, a knife, and a dark empty hallway that are typical within horror films. These pictures draw some tension and unease and serve as symbols of despair and death, cores themes that exist within horror films The picture of the hands servers as a feeling of dread as you do not know whose hands they are. The man with the weapon seems to be very menacing and possibly threating, while the lady at the top seems to be terrified.

Comments

Popular Posts