Group Member Blog Post

 Group Member Blog Post


    In order to make the group project for my media studies class, I have decided to work with Daniel Lapidot and Sofia Kawalek. I decided to choose them as my partners for a multitude of reasons. 

    Daniel provides a lot of creativity and ideas that we can begin to work off of. Also, he knows how to navigate to different editing software that our group would have to implement later in the project. Daniel is very determined to provide for the group and tries his best to accomplish his tasks. I have known him since my freshmen year of high school and can trust him to put effort into the project in order for us to get a solid grade.

    Moving along, our group also choose Sofia because of her ability to find and research information that will be necessary to ensure our project is well-put-together. She also has really good chemistry with Daniel, making it really easy to convey our ideas to one another without restraint.



Comments

Popular Posts