Initial Storyboard
Initial Storyboard
For this post, I will be display the storyboard that our group had created for our film.
The overall storyboard is a mixture of fairly illustrative drawings and bullet points that have descriptions of the scenes. Because none of us in the group are very good at drawing, we decided to compromise by mainly describing what was going on in the drawings.
Within our group, I was tasked with mainly describing what they sketches were showing. I would plan down what the scene would be and comment on what would be going on. My partner, Daniel, was the one who drew the sketches and created the idea in his head of what the scene would look like. Lastly, Sofia was proof-reading the storyboard to make sure that what we had drawn and wrote down made sense to the film and would be plausible for us to do for our movie.

Comments
Post a Comment