Acting in our film
Within this blog post, I will be describing the approach to acting we did in our film.
Since this was the first film anyone in our group had done, we don't really have much experience acting. None of us has ever taken any acting or theater classes and to say our acting range is quite limited would be an understatement. While I am not really all that camera-shy, I can only speak for myself at the end of the day and I don't know exactly how eager either of my other two members was for acting during the film. I was fine being the main character of the film and Daniel didn't seem to mind being the secondary character. Sofia didn't really want to act during the film because she had said that she was far more comfortable using the camera, which worked out well for us anyone since she takes photography classes so she knows how to handle a camera.
In order to deal with our lack of acting experience, we decided to limit the amount of acting that we did during the film and focused more on letting tension rise without words. We opted to only include a bit of acting towards the end since we felt that part was necessary to bring our film to an end. I don't think the acting we did do was horrible, but I wasn't too confident in our ability to act so limited as we did, I believe was the right choice for us to make.



Comments
Post a Comment