Finished Project Feelings
Now that we have completed our project, I will reflect on how I felt about the film overall.
Now that we have finally finished our project, there are a couple of things I want to talk about. The primary thing I want to mention is how, despite this being the first time anyone in our group did a film, I believe that we did a good job making the film. The film isn't the most high-quality piece of art by any means but given the requirements that we had to meet, and the material we learned throughout the course of the year, I think it was well done.
Another point I want to talk about is how I think we underestimated how challenging the project was going to be. Since this is the first time any of us did something like this, we didn't really know what to expect and in the end, I honestly think that we were truly challenged by this project. The amount of time we needed to dedicate to filming and editing is much more than we initially thought and the blog posts that we write about, updating our progress on the project took quite a lot of time as well.
Lastly, in terms of the group as a whole, I have some mixed feelings. The work that we are able to pull off, I think was quite adequate and the film we put together was fine. What I wish we worked better on was communicating with one another and being more eager to together and work on the project. Some more determination would have really helped us exceed what I think we asked to do.

Comments
Post a Comment